Vacancy Announcement: Join our team
BDHL are looking to recruit a Client Co-Ordinator
Job purpose summary:
- To support a designated Corporate Account Manager with the day to day management of their client portfolio.
- To effectively manage and organise the needs and demands of a client portfolio.
- To effectively assist with the execution of the renewal/new business process for Health, Wellbeing & Group Protection schemes/policies.
- To assist in the renewal and review of Individual policies when required by the COO.
- To effectively maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- To maintain meaningful business relationships with Clients, Providers & Colleagues.
- To meet retention performance targets and behaviour expectations as set by the COO
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Assist a designated Corporate Account Manager with the annual renewal of a policy/scheme in line with the BDHL process
- Be responsible for the administrative service delivery for your clients, Maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
- Accurate preparation of data, quotes & summary for the creation of reports for both existing and potential clients.
- Conduct business in a compliant manner.
- Grasp a full and detailed understanding of the differences between Provider, Product & Service
- Develop and maintain product and industry knowledge via training, meeting with insurers, seminars and industry media.
- Create spreadsheets, capture & record data accurately
- Maintain effective working relationship with insurer/provider partners.
- Intelligent Office – Add clients and plans/schemes to IO, maintain and detail all information.
- Ensure all documentation is archived electronically and follow IO processes as determined by situation.
- Flexible attitude to work with the ability to work independently
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills both face-to face and telephone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate with individuals at all levels
- Committed & embraces the company ethos of ensuring an exemplary level of customer service
- Ability to think outside the box, be creative & resourceful
Specific Job Skills:
- Previous experience or demonstrable knowledge of insurance
- Ability to work closely with colleagues to ensure a high degree of customer service is maintained.
- Good general IT skills
- Good general standard of education
Literacy and Numeracy:
- Good level of both literacy & numeracy Essential
CV’s and covering letter to be send to Chief Operating Officer, Caroline Shepherd – email@example.com