Corporate Account Manager Role at BDHL
Job purpose summary:
- To effectively execute the renewal process for Health, Wellbeing & Group Protection schemes/policies.
- To assist in the renewal and review of Individual policies when required by the COO.
- To effectively manage the needs and demands of a client portfolio.
- To effectively maintain a high level of customer service at all times to achieve 100% client retention.
- To effectively build, develop and maintain meaningful business relationships with Clients, Providers & Colleagues.
- To meet retention performance and sales targets and behaviour expectations as set by the COO.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Perform the annual renewal of a policy/scheme in line with the BDHL process.
- Maintain effective client relationships throughout the course of the year.
- Grasp a full and detailed understanding of the differences between Provider, Product & Service
- Be responsible for the overall service delivery for your clients
- Conduct business in a compliant manner.
- Maintain good and respectful working relations with Clients, Providers & Colleagues.
- Attend client visits when required and dictated by the BDHL process; both supervised and un-supervised.
- Maintain effective working relationship with insurer/provider partners.
- Responsibly maintain the necessary high level of competency to advise on the appropriate insurance services to clients and provide evidence of this.
- Effectively liaise with your Client Coordinator in all matters to ensure they are fully aware of what is going on for each client and their role within this.
- Provide accurate and appropriate advice to clients
CV’s and Covering letter to be sent to the COO Caroline Shepherd, email@example.com